We're looking for a Full Stack Web Developer
Skillsets are important, but what's more important to us is character. We are looking for someone that is dedicated to learning and growing. Someone that understands the risks, hard work, and emotional rollercoaster involved in a startup. It's not for the faint of heart. We are looking for that someone who can bring forth his/her own ideas to the table, and at the same time, isn't afraid of constructive criticism. We are building a culture where the phrase "That's not my job" is frowned upon. You must be excited about taking over new responsibilities, even if outside the scope of this job.
- Responsible for both front end and backend development
- Follow agile methodology depending on the requirement
- Work closely with the teams (including design, engagement management, and research) to contribute to strategy and execution that helps meet the needs of our clients on time.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that leads user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications
- Writing code and unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Bachelor’s (or Master’s) Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalence
- Experience working with Wordpress (it will be a plus if you are familiar with WooCommerce)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to document technical design and installation/deployment processes
- Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
- Thorough understanding of JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
- Passion and aptitude to quickly learn new concepts/ technologies
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Learning and Development
Version control techniques using tools such as Git, Github, and GitLab
Local and remote debugging techniques
Web performance standards and best practices.
We love new technology and GitHub!
What you will love about us:
- Five-day work week (Enjoy work-life balance. No OT!)
- Young and energetic team with relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
- A peaceful and comfortable working environment
- Job satisfaction is a key element of the company culture
- Full-time job & permanent role with good career progression
TENTEN CREATIVE I.T SOLUTIONS
721 JP Rizal St. Malanday Marikina City. 3rd floor E and J building 1805
This is a 100% onsite position in our Marikina office. You will absolutely LOVE this place.
Message from our Founder
Tenten's founder and team are all techies. You will work with the team in Taiwan and the Philippines. Our #1 goal is to grow the company, and a company is nothing without a group of people working towards the same mission. So ultimately, our #1 goal is to help you grow, and we take that very seriously. I will challenge you to stretch beyond your level of comfort, but I will support you every step of the way. That is my promise to you!