Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with senior developers to identify and document project scope, gathering business requirements, and assessing dependencies and risks
- Independently facilitate, manage expectations for, and coordinate web development projects.
- Work collaboratively with development team to ensure the timely and successful delivery the task according to client needs and objectives.
- Operate as the day-to-day contact for all matters specific to assigned projects.
- Anticipate project risks and work to resolve those before they negatively impact the project.
- Become an expert on process, products, and scope for the Web Development service line. Contribute to process creation, management, and improvement, as well as efficiency-finding and best practice development.
- Provide regular project status reporting to managers, and Web development divisional leadership on the progress of deliverables, resourcing, and time management.
- Fluency in English is necessary.
- A problem solver.
- Self-motivated and highly professional.
- A strong team player.
- An initiative taker.
- College graduate.
- Zero to three years of project management or web experience
- Interest in Design or Web Design
- Previous project management or web marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Agile Project Management and/or project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google Workspace, or Slack preferred
- Basic experience with or understanding of Java, HTML, or PHP preferred
1F, No. 70, Ln. 300, Sec. 2, Bade Rd, Taipei, Taiwan 104